HONG KONG: San Miguel Brewery Hong Kong Limited Announced Interim Results for Eight Months Ended August 2000
San Miguel Brewery Hong Kong Limited ("the Company") announced its interim results for the eight months ended 31st August 2000. At a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company held today, 20th October 2000, a second interim dividend of $0.03 per share (last year-$0.03) was declared for the current year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss