PHILIPPINES: San Miguel acquisitions hit 2001 profits
The Philippine food and drink company San Miguel Corp reported a slight fall in 2001 net profit on the back of three major acquisitions last year. San Miguel's net profit declined to 6.50 billion pesos (US$126.7m) in 2001 from PHP6.84 billion in 2000, on revenues of PHP121.6 billion, up 48%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp