PHILIPPINES: San Mig beer to drive growth - report
The Philippine food and drinks group San Miguel Corp is expected to report a net profit close to 7.4 billion pesos (US$132m) for 2003, according to a report by Dow Jones today.
The news piece cited a company source saying the results were thanks to stronger beer sale.
San Miguel will release full year results tomorrow. San Miguel had said that it expected net profit for 2003 to be 10% higher than the previous year, but with the accounting adjustment it will only show growth of around 7%.
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire