USA: San Antonio Resident Cracks Jack Daniel's Safe and Wins $100,000
With the turn of a dial, Steven Sanchez of San Antonio, Texas, became $100,000 richer today at the Jack Daniel Distillery. Sanchez was one of 34 national consumer finalists who traveled to Lynchburg to attempt to crack the old safe that led to the death of renowned whiskey distiller, Jack Daniel.The sweepstakes, which was the second of its kind for the nation's oldest registered distillery, tied into the interesting death of the distillery's founder, Jack Daniel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites