USA: San Antonio Resident Cracks Jack Daniel's Safe and Wins $100,000
With the turn of a dial, Steven Sanchez of San Antonio, Texas, became $100,000 richer today at the Jack Daniel Distillery. Sanchez was one of 34 national consumer finalists who traveled to Lynchburg to attempt to crack the old safe that led to the death of renowned whiskey distiller, Jack Daniel.The sweepstakes, which was the second of its kind for the nation's oldest registered distillery, tied into the interesting death of the distillery's founder, Jack Daniel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads