USA: San Antonio Resident Cracks Jack Daniel's Safe and Wins $100,000
With the turn of a dial, Steven Sanchez of San Antonio, Texas, became $100,000 richer today at the Jack Daniel Distillery. Sanchez was one of 34 national consumer finalists who traveled to Lynchburg to attempt to crack the old safe that led to the death of renowned whiskey distiller, Jack Daniel.The sweepstakes, which was the second of its kind for the nation's oldest registered distillery, tied into the interesting death of the distillery's founder, Jack Daniel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO