Product Launch - UK: Samuel Adams' 2012 LongShot variety six pack
Click through to view Samuel Adams' 2012 LongShot variety six pack
Samuel Adams' 2012 LongShot variety six pack
Category - Craft beer
Available - From last month
Location - US, nation-wide, in selected stores
Price - SRP of US$9.99 per six-pack
Specialist US brewer Samuel Adams has launched a six pack featuring the three winners of the 2011 Samuel Adams LongShot American Homebrew contest. The beers, A Dark Night in Munich (Munich Dunkel-style), Five Crown Imperial Stout and Derf's Secret Alt, beat almost 1,000 other home-brewed concoctions to be awarded a US nationwide release.
The annual competition champions the art of home-brewing, according to Samuel Adams, and winners are announced at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver.
This years LongShot variety pack has an SRP of US$9.99 and includes two bottles of each of the prize beers.
In February, Boston Beer Co, which owns Samuel Adams, announced a full-year 32% net profit rise.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China