Product Launch – US: Sam's Club's Rue 33 private label vodka
Sam's Club's Rue 33 private label vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, private label
Available - From this month
Location - US, in 241 branches of Sam's Club
Price - Around US$28 per 1.75-litre bottle
Rue 33 is a wheat vodka from Cognac in France.
Membership is not required to purchase alcohol on location.
Sam's Club is a division of Wal-Mart Stores.
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD