Product Launch - UK: Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Lavender Hill went on sale last week
Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Category - Beer, pale ale, 4.5% abv
Available - From last week
Location - Ten pubs across London
Price - Depenendent on outlet
Distribution - Sambrook's
South London micro-brewer Sambrook's has re-launched its Lavender Hill pale ale as a limited-edition seasonal offering.
The 4.5% brew, which contains blossom honey, was originally launched in a select number of Mitchells & Butlers Nicholson's pubs last year. "It was so well-recieved we decided to re-launch it," Duncan Sambrook, the brewery's owner and founder, told guests at a tasting last week.
Lavender Hill is the first in a series of limited-release ale that Sambrook's is planning as part of a competition to celebrate honey and encourage chefs to use it as an ingredient.
Sambrook's, whose biggest selling beer is Wandle, currently brews nine times a week and supplies beer to around 300 pubs across London.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research