Product Launch - UK: Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Lavender Hill went on sale last week
Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Category - Beer, pale ale, 4.5% abv
Available - From last week
Location - Ten pubs across London
Price - Depenendent on outlet
Distribution - Sambrook's
South London micro-brewer Sambrook's has re-launched its Lavender Hill pale ale as a limited-edition seasonal offering.
The 4.5% brew, which contains blossom honey, was originally launched in a select number of Mitchells & Butlers Nicholson's pubs last year. "It was so well-recieved we decided to re-launch it," Duncan Sambrook, the brewery's owner and founder, told guests at a tasting last week.
Lavender Hill is the first in a series of limited-release ale that Sambrook's is planning as part of a competition to celebrate honey and encourage chefs to use it as an ingredient.
Sambrook's, whose biggest selling beer is Wandle, currently brews nine times a week and supplies beer to around 300 pubs across London.
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research