Product Launch - UK: Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Lavender Hill went on sale last week
Sambrook's Lavender Hill
Category - Beer, pale ale, 4.5% abv
Available - From last week
Location - Ten pubs across London
Price - Depenendent on outlet
Distribution - Sambrook's
South London micro-brewer Sambrook's has re-launched its Lavender Hill pale ale as a limited-edition seasonal offering.
The 4.5% brew, which contains blossom honey, was originally launched in a select number of Mitchells & Butlers Nicholson's pubs last year. "It was so well-recieved we decided to re-launch it," Duncan Sambrook, the brewery's owner and founder, told guests at a tasting last week.
Lavender Hill is the first in a series of limited-release ale that Sambrook's is planning as part of a competition to celebrate honey and encourage chefs to use it as an ingredient.
Sambrook's, whose biggest selling beer is Wandle, currently brews nine times a week and supplies beer to around 300 pubs across London.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets