SPAIN: Sales up 7.4% at Torres
At Alimentaria, Spain's biggest food and wine trade show, Penedes based wine and brandy producer, Miguel Torres has announced 2001 sales of €125.66m. The rises of 7.4% on 2000 was lower than expected due to slowdown in growth in exports, especially in Q4, following the terrorist attacks in New York on 11th September and a slight fall in demand in Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits