RUSSIA: Sales up 30% at Sun Interbrew
Russian brewing force, Sun Interbrew, recorded a 29% rise in sales in 2001 to 13m hls of beer and soft drinks. Sales in the fourth quarter were up 12% to 2.4m hls, the company said. Sales in value terms were 39% higher at €392.2m for 2001. Sun Interbrew's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) reached €89.9m in 2001 against €61.4m in 2000 while net income doubled to €22.4m. Sun Interbrew was formed in 1999 by Interbrew and Sun Brewing, part of the Sun Group. It currently operates eight breweries in Russia and three in Ukraine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research