RUSSIA: Sales up 30% at Sun Interbrew
Russian brewing force, Sun Interbrew, recorded a 29% rise in sales in 2001 to 13m hls of beer and soft drinks. Sales in the fourth quarter were up 12% to 2.4m hls, the company said. Sales in value terms were 39% higher at €392.2m for 2001. Sun Interbrew's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) reached €89.9m in 2001 against €61.4m in 2000 while net income doubled to €22.4m. Sun Interbrew was formed in 1999 by Interbrew and Sun Brewing, part of the Sun Group. It currently operates eight breweries in Russia and three in Ukraine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018