CANADA: Sales up 23% at Big Rock
The Canadian specialty brewer, posted gross sales revenues for the quarter to the end of December 2002 of C$9.25m, up 23% from the corresponding period last year. Sales volumes were up 28% at 35,308 hls. However, the reorganisation of the company into an income trust resulted in a one-time charge of C$728,890, sending net income down to C$27,074 against C$709,260 a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign