UK: Sales of low abv wines rise, but consumer interest stays weak - research
UK sales of lower-alcohol wines rose by 40% to around GBP23m (US$37.4m) in 2011/12, but only a fifth of wine drinkers are interested in the category, according to latest research.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD