CANADA: Leading Brands Reports Record Q2 & Six Month Results: Sales Increase 57% & 86%, Respectively; EPS $0.05 & $0.11
LEADING BRANDS, INC. (NASDAQ:LBIX), Canada's largest independent, fully integrated food and beverage brand management company, is pleased to announce record revenues and profits for its fiscal 2000 second quarter and six months ended August 31, 2000. All reported figures are in U.S. dollars unless indicated otherwise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks