FRANCE: Sale of SIAS-MPA by Pernod Ricard nearing completion
Pernod Ricard has confirmed it is close to completing the disposal of SIAS-MPA to Butler Capital Partners (BCP). SIAS-MPA, a major world player in fruit preparation for the milk industry, is currently valued at €170m (US$151.8m) (including debts and minority interests). This could increase by €25m, allowing Pernod Ricard to benefit from the future profit achieved by Butler Capital Partners when they choose to exit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report