ESTONIA: Saku to replace departing CEO
The supervisory board of Estonian brewery Saku Õlletehase has accepted the resignation of chairman of the management board, Jaak Uus.
Saku's chief operating officer Janno Veskimäe will become interim chairman, as the company management board's lone member. Veskimäe, who has experience as a business analyst, will be in charge of Saku's logistics, finance and IT activities.
Uus has been with Saku since January 2005, helping the company consolidate its leading position in Estonian the beer market, but will step down on 28 April.
The supervisory board of Saku has also re-elected Tomas Kucinskas as the chairman of its board for the next three years.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review