ESTONIA: Saku Olletehas reaches 49% share
Estonia's largest brewery, Saku Olletehas, has announced that it reached its target of gaining 49% of the market by the end of 2001. The company also said it planned to make a EstKR5 dividend payment to shareholders, matching last year's dividend. The company, in which Baltic Beverage Holdings (BBH) owns a controlling interest, said that it had managed to add 0.5 percentage points to its market share, recorded by the Estonia Beer Producers' Association, in spite of strong competition in the Estonian beer market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence