ESTONIA: Saku Olletehas reaches 49% share
Estonia's largest brewery, Saku Olletehas, has announced that it reached its target of gaining 49% of the market by the end of 2001. The company also said it planned to make a EstKR5 dividend payment to shareholders, matching last year's dividend. The company, in which Baltic Beverage Holdings (BBH) owns a controlling interest, said that it had managed to add 0.5 percentage points to its market share, recorded by the Estonia Beer Producers' Association, in spite of strong competition in the Estonian beer market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets