ESTONIA: Saku Olletehas reaches 49% share
Estonia's largest brewery, Saku Olletehas, has announced that it reached its target of gaining 49% of the market by the end of 2001. The company also said it planned to make a EstKR5 dividend payment to shareholders, matching last year's dividend. The company, in which Baltic Beverage Holdings (BBH) owns a controlling interest, said that it had managed to add 0.5 percentage points to its market share, recorded by the Estonia Beer Producers' Association, in spite of strong competition in the Estonian beer market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends