Product Launch - US: SakéOne's SakéMoto
Click through to view SakéOne's SakéMoto
Category - Spirits, saké,
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$11 per bottle
Distribution - SakéOne
SakéOne, a US saké producer, has launched a “premium” saké imported from Japan.
SakéMoto is a Junmai saké, made from rice, water, yeast and koji - the natural mould that converts rice starches into sugars. Last month, reports said that Japan saw exports of sake and beer rise for the third year in a row in 2012, with the US remaining the biggest importer.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l