Product Launch - US: SakéOne's SakéMoto
Click through to view SakéOne's SakéMoto
Category - Spirits, saké,
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$11 per bottle
Distribution - SakéOne
SakéOne, a US saké producer, has launched a “premium” saké imported from Japan.
SakéMoto is a Junmai saké, made from rice, water, yeast and koji - the natural mould that converts rice starches into sugars. Last month, reports said that Japan saw exports of sake and beer rise for the third year in a row in 2012, with the US remaining the biggest importer.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review