Product Launch - US: SakéOne's SakéMoto
Click through to view SakéOne's SakéMoto
Category - Spirits, saké,
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$11 per bottle
Distribution - SakéOne
SakéOne, a US saké producer, has launched a “premium” saké imported from Japan.
SakéMoto is a Junmai saké, made from rice, water, yeast and koji - the natural mould that converts rice starches into sugars. Last month, reports said that Japan saw exports of sake and beer rise for the third year in a row in 2012, with the US remaining the biggest importer.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future