Product Launch - US: SakéOne's SakéMoto
Click through to view SakéOne's SakéMoto
Category - Spirits, saké,
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$11 per bottle
Distribution - SakéOne
SakéOne, a US saké producer, has launched a “premium” saké imported from Japan.
SakéMoto is a Junmai saké, made from rice, water, yeast and koji - the natural mould that converts rice starches into sugars. Last month, reports said that Japan saw exports of sake and beer rise for the third year in a row in 2012, with the US remaining the biggest importer.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL