Product Launch - US: SakéOne's SakéMoto
Click through to view SakéOne's SakéMoto
Category - Spirits, saké,
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$11 per bottle
Distribution - SakéOne
SakéOne, a US saké producer, has launched a “premium” saké imported from Japan.
SakéMoto is a Junmai saké, made from rice, water, yeast and koji - the natural mould that converts rice starches into sugars. Last month, reports said that Japan saw exports of sake and beer rise for the third year in a row in 2012, with the US remaining the biggest importer.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research