Product Launch - US: SakéOne's G Fifty
SakéOne's G Fifty
Category - Spirits, saké, 18% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$25 per 75cl; $13 per 30cl
Distribution - SakéOne and Southern Wine & Spirits
SakéOne has released the latest in its Genshu range of American-produced saké.
G Fifty is a Junmai Ginjo Genshu sake that uses rice milled to 50%. Genshu saké is not supposed to be diluted with water when served.
In March, SakéOne launched a “premium” saké imported from Japan, SakéMoto
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l