UK: Sainsbury's and Oddbins unveil new direct-to-consumer wine venture
Sainsbury's and Oddbins Ltd today unveil plans to drive the direct-to-consumer wine market with a powerful new 50:50 joint business venture, intended to launch early next year. A Memorandum of Understanding has been signed to create this joint venture, which will run alongside both retailers' existing businesses and operate under both the Sainsbury's and Oddbins brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss