PORTUGAL: Sagres renews rock festival sponsorship
Sagres is to be one of the official sponsors for next year's Rock-in-Rio Lisboa festival.
The Portuguese beer brand, owned by Central de Cervejas e Bebidas, will invest around €1m (US$1.2m) in next year's festival after successfully sponsoring the event in 2004.
Along with Portuguese bank Millennium bcp, Sumol/7UP, Toyota and Vodafone, Sagres will be present at the festival, to be held in Lisbon on 26 and 27 May, and 2, 3 and 4 June next year.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts