US: SACI shareholders approve Jamba deal
Services Acquisition Corp. International (SACI) has announced that its shareholders have approved the merger with Jamba Juice Company.
The deal, which will see SACI acquire all of the outstanding securities of Jamba Juice, is expected to close today (29 November).
Shareholders have also ratified the company's change of name from SACI to Jamba Inc. The company also begins trading on the NASDAQ today, having withdrawn its listing on the American Stock Exchange yesterday.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads