CZECH: SABMiller's Plzensky Prazdroj appoints new chief
Plzensky Prazdroj brews Pilsner Urquell
SABMiller subsidiary Plzensky Prazdroj, the Czech Republic's biggest beer maker, has appointed a new CEO.
Paolo Lanzarotti, currently MD of SABMiller's India unit, will take up the role at the Pilsner Urquell brewer from 1 August. He will replace Doug Brodman who will, after almost four years with Prazdroj, take the role of SABMiller's commercial director for Europe.
The world’s second largest brewer, SABMiller’s geographic profile provides a strong platform from which to exploit forecast volume growth in emerging markets. This profile analyses the company’s emplo...
A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world’s leading beer companies. The 2012 Global Brewer Analyser Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world...
Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 201...
Alcoholic Drinks in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016)....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp