Product Launch - UK: SABMiller's Kozel
By just-drinks.com editorial team | 21 September 2010
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here
More articles related to this one
AUS: Foster's Group to hold demerger vote
Foster's Group has set a date for shareholders to vote on its plan to demerge its wine and beer businesses.
UK: Public Health Responsibility Deal gets industry thumbs-up
The UK alcoholic drinks industry has come out in favour of the Government's Public Health Responsibility Deal, which has been announced today (15 March).
INDIA: SABMiller seeks to improve barley sourcing
SABMiller India plans to procure 100% of its barley directly from Indian farmers within the next five years.
Market research related to this article
Alcoholic Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
Datamonitor's Alcoholic Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Alcoholic Drinks industry in Brazil, Hungary, Mexic...