UK: SABMiller volumes up 3% in 11 months
SABMiller, the world's second largest brewer, said today that its organic lager volumes grew by just over 3% for the 11 months to February 2004. The company said that its operating performance remains strong, however its US business Miller saw sales to retailers (STRs) for the 11 months down 2.7% on a pro forma basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster