UK: SABMiller takes stake in Grolsch
Last Sunday (10 December), the Dutch stock market regulator AFM said that the obligation arose to report the filing announcing that the UK-based brewer has taken a 5.01% stake in Grolsch.
Last month, SABMiller announced a recommended offer of EUR48.25 (US$69.69) per share for Grolsch in a deal valuing the Dutch brewer at EUR816m.
AmBev, InBev's Latin American operation, had a tough first quarter, hit by higher costs and poor weather in Brazil. Earlier this month, Olly Wehring met with Luiz Fernando Edmond, zone president for L...
At a time when so many companies are feeling the pressures of the economic downturn and cost inflation, it was heartening to see SABMiller report relatively robust full-year results this week....
SABMiller and Molson Coors Brewing Company have been given the go-ahead to proceed with their US joint venture by the US Department of Justice....
Non-executive director of Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA), Mel Ward, is to retire from the company later this year....
Anheuser-Busch has declined to comment on reports suggesting current CEO August Busch IV has insisted that a takeover of the brewer would not occur "on my watch"....
InBev has confirmed that it is in talks to up its presence in India....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
InBev is reportedly set to team up with Kool Breweries in India....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends