CHINA: SABMiller takes control of three China breweries
The London-based brewer SABMiller announced on Friday that its Chinese joint venture, China Resources Breweries Limited (CRB), will raise its ownership of three breweries from 90% to 100% to gain full control of the Snow beer brand. CRB, a joint venture between SABMiller and China Resources Enterprise Ltd, will buy the outstanding shares in China Resources' Snowflake Brewery, Shenyang Snowflake Beer Company and Shenyang Shengyang Beer Company from Shenyang Pi Jiu Chang for a cash consideration of HK$131.6m (US$16.9m) plus an additional consideration, likely not to exceed HK$7.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future