US: SABMiller reveals year long drive for Miller Lite
SABMiller is to unveil a new packaging for its key US beer Miller Lite, in a "year-long commitment" to reinvigorate the brand. Beginning this month, SAB Miller will roll out a new logo backed up by a comprehensive marketing plan to deliver it to consumers. "We're out to reinvigorate the adult beer drinker's experience with Miller Lite," said Bob Mikulay, Miller's executive vice president of marketing. "We are unveiling a new look and attitude for Miller Lite with a year-long commitment to creating memorable and exciting - often unexpected - experiences for consumers to share with this great beer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch