US: SABMiller reveals year long drive for Miller Lite
SABMiller is to unveil a new packaging for its key US beer Miller Lite, in a "year-long commitment" to reinvigorate the brand. Beginning this month, SAB Miller will roll out a new logo backed up by a comprehensive marketing plan to deliver it to consumers. "We're out to reinvigorate the adult beer drinker's experience with Miller Lite," said Bob Mikulay, Miller's executive vice president of marketing. "We are unveiling a new look and attitude for Miller Lite with a year-long commitment to creating memorable and exciting - often unexpected - experiences for consumers to share with this great beer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets