US: SABMiller reveals year long drive for Miller Lite
SABMiller is to unveil a new packaging for its key US beer Miller Lite, in a "year-long commitment" to reinvigorate the brand. Beginning this month, SAB Miller will roll out a new logo backed up by a comprehensive marketing plan to deliver it to consumers. "We're out to reinvigorate the adult beer drinker's experience with Miller Lite," said Bob Mikulay, Miller's executive vice president of marketing. "We are unveiling a new look and attitude for Miller Lite with a year-long commitment to creating memorable and exciting - often unexpected - experiences for consumers to share with this great beer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO