US: SABMiller reveals year long drive for Miller Lite
SABMiller is to unveil a new packaging for its key US beer Miller Lite, in a "year-long commitment" to reinvigorate the brand. Beginning this month, SAB Miller will roll out a new logo backed up by a comprehensive marketing plan to deliver it to consumers. "We're out to reinvigorate the adult beer drinker's experience with Miller Lite," said Bob Mikulay, Miller's executive vice president of marketing. "We are unveiling a new look and attitude for Miller Lite with a year-long commitment to creating memorable and exciting - often unexpected - experiences for consumers to share with this great beer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future