GLOBAL: SABMiller readies latest Peroni Nastro Azzurro ad
The latest ad campaign for Peroni Nastro Azzurro launched in the UK earlier this month
SABMiller has confirmed details of the next global advertising push for its Peroni Nastro Azzurro beer brand.
The campaign, entitled ‘Primavera / Estate’ (Spring / Summer), has launched in the UK this month, with an international roll-out set for later this year. Specific details of the plan for other markets were not available when just-drinks contacted SABMiller today (21 April).
The ad, which can be viewed below, highlights Peroni's Italian provenance, having been filmed in and around Lake Como in the country, and featuring a soundtrack by Italian recording artist Mario Biondi.
SABMiller launched this latest cinema and outdoor campaign for the beer brand in UK cinemas on 15 April.
SABMiller is focusing on local premium beers in Africa and believes that there is an untapped US$3.7bn of sales across nine of its key markets on the continent....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review