UPDATE: RUSSIA: SABMiller outlines brewery build plans
SABMiller has defended its decision not to pursue acquisitions in Russia after announcing that it is to build its second brewery in the country. The London-listed brewing giant said today (29 March) that it will spend around US$170m on building a facility near the city of Ulyanovsk, around 1,000km east of Moscow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL