FRANCE: SABMiller names new general manager in France
Van Renynghe assumed leadership of SABMiller's French unit at the beginning of this month
SABMiller has appointed Bertrand Van Renynghe as the new general manager of its French subsidiary.
Van Renynghe, who assumed the role at the beginning of this month, replaces Aj Cook, who is is now heading the brewer's operations in Scandinavia. Van Renynghe was previously SABMiller's marketing manager in Russia.
The brewer also confirmed last week that it plans to launch Grolsch in French supermarkets, making its entrance into Monoprix and Mon'op outlets.
Since the beginning of April, SABMiller's French subsidiary, along with its other subsidiaries in Europe, are part of the group's new business unit, SABMiller Brands Europe, which is based in Pilsen in Czech.
Carlsberg was keen to put on a show in Russia last week. The Danish company had invited the analyst community to its main Baltika brewery in St Petersburg and wanted to reassure folk that, despite rec...
Several smaller-scale brewers in Slovakia have formed a trade body to counter what they feel is the growing dominance of Heineken and SABMiller in the country....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020