FRANCE: SABMiller names new general manager in France
Van Renynghe assumed leadership of SABMiller's French unit at the beginning of this month
SABMiller has appointed Bertrand Van Renynghe as the new general manager of its French subsidiary.
Van Renynghe, who assumed the role at the beginning of this month, replaces Aj Cook, who is is now heading the brewer's operations in Scandinavia. Van Renynghe was previously SABMiller's marketing manager in Russia.
The brewer also confirmed last week that it plans to launch Grolsch in French supermarkets, making its entrance into Monoprix and Mon'op outlets.
Since the beginning of April, SABMiller's French subsidiary, along with its other subsidiaries in Europe, are part of the group's new business unit, SABMiller Brands Europe, which is based in Pilsen in Czech.
Carlsberg was keen to put on a show in Russia last week. The Danish company had invited the analyst community to its main Baltika brewery in St Petersburg and wanted to reassure folk that, despite rec...
Several smaller-scale brewers in Slovakia have formed a trade body to counter what they feel is the growing dominance of Heineken and SABMiller in the country....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015