FRANCE: SABMiller names new general manager in France
Van Renynghe assumed leadership of SABMiller's French unit at the beginning of this month
SABMiller has appointed Bertrand Van Renynghe as the new general manager of its French subsidiary.
Van Renynghe, who assumed the role at the beginning of this month, replaces Aj Cook, who is is now heading the brewer's operations in Scandinavia. Van Renynghe was previously SABMiller's marketing manager in Russia.
The brewer also confirmed last week that it plans to launch Grolsch in French supermarkets, making its entrance into Monoprix and Mon'op outlets.
Since the beginning of April, SABMiller's French subsidiary, along with its other subsidiaries in Europe, are part of the group's new business unit, SABMiller Brands Europe, which is based in Pilsen in Czech.
Carlsberg was keen to put on a show in Russia last week. The Danish company had invited the analyst community to its main Baltika brewery in St Petersburg and wanted to reassure folk that, despite rec...
Several smaller-scale brewers in Slovakia have formed a trade body to counter what they feel is the growing dominance of Heineken and SABMiller in the country....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets