COLOMBIA: SABMiller names new Bavaria chief
SABMiller has unveiled some executive changes
Grant Harries, currently head of the group's Peru subsidiary, UCP Backus & Johnston, will take over from Richard Rushton in the Bavaria role on 1 November. As reported by just-drinks last month, Rushton is moving to become MD of South African drinks firm Distell.
Harries, prior to his UCP Backus & Johnston role, was MD of SABMiller's operations in Russia. He moved on from the unit after it merged with Anadolu Efes early last year.
Replacing Harries at UCP Backus & Johnston will be Fernando Zavala, currently president of SABMiller's Panama subsidiary, Cervecería Nacional.
Bavaria France SA is the leader in France for imported premium lager with 36% of total sales volume in 2012. It is one of the few beer manufacturers which have been able to generate and sustain custom...
The BRIC Alcoholic drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The...
The BRIC Beer industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The prof...
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research