NETHERLANDS: SABMiller launches Peroni Nastro Azzurro
Peroni Nastro Azzurro comes to the Netherlands
SABMiller is set to launch its Peroni Nastro Azzurro beer brand in the Netherlands.
The global brewer confirmed today (14 April) that the Italian beer will be exported to the Dutch market starting this month, exclusively in 330ml bottles.
The roll-out “reflects the growing number of Dutch consumers who are increasingly keen to sample new beer brands and experiences”, SABMiller said.
The marketing, sales and distribution of the brand will be managed by SABMiller’s Dutch unit, Royal Grolsch.
Peroni Nastro Azzurro is available in 17 countries including the US, Russia and India.
In January, SABMiller reported flat beer volume sales in its fiscal third quarter.
As the fiscal and social maelstrom of the Great Recession started showing signs of abating, projections in October 2009 for the alcoholic drinks industry were relatively positive as most leading econo...
MillerCoors has confirmed a sponsorship deal for the unit's Miller Lite beer brand with the CONCACAF Gold Cup soccer tournament in North and Latin America....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future