ROMANIA: SABMiller launches Grolsch in Romania
Grolsch comes to Romania
The UK-based brewer, which acquired Grolsch in November 2007, said today that the brand will be initially available in selected off-trade outlets in the widely-known swingtop bottle. It will also be made available in draught, cans and crown top bottles later in the year.
“In recent years we have built up a strong portfolio of local and international brands and, as a premium Dutch beer, Grolsch will play a key role in this important segment” said Grant McKenzie, marketing vice president at SABMiller's Romanian unit, Ursus Breweries.
Grolsch will be launched in the country through two outdoor projects in the capital, Bucharest, throughout early Summer.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, on the brewers performance in the six months to the end of September....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview