ROMANIA: SABMiller launches Grolsch in Romania
Grolsch comes to Romania
The UK-based brewer, which acquired Grolsch in November 2007, said today that the brand will be initially available in selected off-trade outlets in the widely-known swingtop bottle. It will also be made available in draught, cans and crown top bottles later in the year.
“In recent years we have built up a strong portfolio of local and international brands and, as a premium Dutch beer, Grolsch will play a key role in this important segment” said Grant McKenzie, marketing vice president at SABMiller's Romanian unit, Ursus Breweries.
Grolsch will be launched in the country through two outdoor projects in the capital, Bucharest, throughout early Summer.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, on the brewers performance in the six months to the end of September....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research