COLOMBIA: SABMiller late in delisting Bavaria shares
Last week, SABMiller said that the company was planning to delist the shares on 22 October. However, Bavaria's head of corporate affairs, Fernando Jaramillo, said in a recent letter to the securities regulator that the shares will trade on the Colombian stock exchange until 30 October.
Speaking to just drinks today (25 October) a spokesperson for the company said: "That was the best estimate we had from the local stock exchange."
Bavaria is Colombia's second-largest listed company in market capitalisation and as of 30 September is worth a total of COP13.8 trillion (US$6.99 bn).
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included stories from Beam Global, The UB Group, LVMH, Danone SABMiller and Heineken....
SABMiller's rating has been increased by Dresdner Kleinwort following a trading update from the brewer yesterday....
SABMiller has reported that sales for the its 12 months to the end of March have been at the top end of its expectations....
Cobra Beer plans to set up its own Greenfield brewery in either Andra Pradesh or Maharstra, and is considering a public listing in India this year....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
SABMiller and Molson Coors have named two executives to join Leo Kiely in heading up their proposed US joint venture....
SABMiller has had its rating downgraded ahead of its final quarter results next month....
SABMiller and Molson Coors have received clearance from the European Commission for their joint venture in the US and Puerto Rico....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts