UK: SABMiller gives Miller Genuine Draft UK TV push
The UK division of SABMiller has launched a television advert in the UK for its Miller Genuine Draft beer brand.
Miller Brands said late last week that the push, starting this week, will also include sponsorship of four MTV channels. The ad, which can be viewed below, is soundtracked by Canadian hip hop artist Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis’ track 'Can’t Hold Us'.
Miller Genuine Draft will be a sponsor of MTV Base, MTV Dance, MTV Hits and MTV Music between 2100 and midnight Thursday to Saturday, directly targeting young adults.
Financial details behind the activity were not disclosed.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts