UK: SABMiller gives Miller Genuine Draft UK TV push
The UK division of SABMiller has launched a television advert in the UK for its Miller Genuine Draft beer brand.
Miller Brands said late last week that the push, starting this week, will also include sponsorship of four MTV channels. The ad, which can be viewed below, is soundtracked by Canadian hip hop artist Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis’ track 'Can’t Hold Us'.
Miller Genuine Draft will be a sponsor of MTV Base, MTV Dance, MTV Hits and MTV Music between 2100 and midnight Thursday to Saturday, directly targeting young adults.
Financial details behind the activity were not disclosed.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future