UK: SABMiller gives Miller Genuine Draft UK TV push
The UK division of SABMiller has launched a television advert in the UK for its Miller Genuine Draft beer brand.
Miller Brands said late last week that the push, starting this week, will also include sponsorship of four MTV channels. The ad, which can be viewed below, is soundtracked by Canadian hip hop artist Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis’ track 'Can’t Hold Us'.
Miller Genuine Draft will be a sponsor of MTV Base, MTV Dance, MTV Hits and MTV Music between 2100 and midnight Thursday to Saturday, directly targeting young adults.
Financial details behind the activity were not disclosed.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights