UK: SABMiller gives Miller Genuine Draft UK TV push
The UK division of SABMiller has launched a television advert in the UK for its Miller Genuine Draft beer brand.
Miller Brands said late last week that the push, starting this week, will also include sponsorship of four MTV channels. The ad, which can be viewed below, is soundtracked by Canadian hip hop artist Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis’ track 'Can’t Hold Us'.
Miller Genuine Draft will be a sponsor of MTV Base, MTV Dance, MTV Hits and MTV Music between 2100 and midnight Thursday to Saturday, directly targeting young adults.
Financial details behind the activity were not disclosed.
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020