UK: SABMiller extends Miller Genuine Draft push - video
Miller Brands wants to support MGD beyond the summer
The UK division of SABMiller is to extend its summer Miller Genuine Draft campaign with a new advertising push in Scotland.
Miller Brands will run its “Tonight, It’s Miller Time” spot in the country across next month and in October, the unit said today (26 July). The ad, which features Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' UK No. 1 song “Can't Hold Us”, first hit UK screens in June.
The campaign aims to drive sales for the brand “throughout the summer and beyond”, Miller Brands said.
In a trading update yesterday, SABMiller said first-half sales were up by 2% but volumes were flat.
The world’s second largest brewer, SABMiller’s geographic profile provides a strong platform from which to exploit forecast volume growth in emerging markets. This profile analyses the company’s emplo...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Australia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
This report comprises high level market research data on the Colombia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ana...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report