UK: SABMiller extends Miller Genuine Draft push - video
Miller Brands wants to support MGD beyond the summer
The UK division of SABMiller is to extend its summer Miller Genuine Draft campaign with a new advertising push in Scotland.
Miller Brands will run its “Tonight, It’s Miller Time” spot in the country across next month and in October, the unit said today (26 July). The ad, which features Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' UK No. 1 song “Can't Hold Us”, first hit UK screens in June.
The campaign aims to drive sales for the brand “throughout the summer and beyond”, Miller Brands said.
In a trading update yesterday, SABMiller said first-half sales were up by 2% but volumes were flat.
The world’s second largest brewer, SABMiller’s geographic profile provides a strong platform from which to exploit forecast volume growth in emerging markets. This profile analyses the company’s emplo...
A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world’s leading beer companies. The 2012 Global Brewer Analyser Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world...
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 201...
Alcoholic Drinks in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016)....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits