INDIA: SABMiller cools on Mt Shivalik acquisition
SABMiller India has cooled on its plans to buy local brewer Mt Shivalik, just-drinks has learned. Sources close to the situation have told just-drinks today (16 January) that talks between SABMiller and the Bali family, which controls Mt Shivalik, have come unstuck as SABMiller feels the family is valuing the company too highly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO