EXCLUSIVE - AMERICAS: SABMiller confirms Latin America HQ move to Miami
SABMiller's LatAm base has been in Colombia since 2005
SABMiller has confirmed it will move its Latin American regional headquarters from Colombia to Miami.
The move will involve about 30 staff, a SABMiller spokesperson revealed to just-drinks. No reason for the move has yet been given.
SABMiller based its South American regional operations in Bogotá after it acquired Grupo Empresarial Bavaria, a Colombian brewer, in 2005.
The US$7.8bn deal made SABMiller one of the region's leading brewers.
A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world’s leading beer companies. The 2012 Global Brewer Analyser Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team