EXCLUSIVE - AMERICAS: SABMiller confirms Latin America HQ move to Miami
SABMiller's LatAm base has been in Colombia since 2005
SABMiller has confirmed it will move its Latin American regional headquarters from Colombia to Miami.
The move will involve about 30 staff, a SABMiller spokesperson revealed to just-drinks. No reason for the move has yet been given.
SABMiller based its South American regional operations in Bogotá after it acquired Grupo Empresarial Bavaria, a Colombian brewer, in 2005.
The US$7.8bn deal made SABMiller one of the region's leading brewers.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review