UK: SABMiller appoints new public policy director
SABMiller is stepping up its focus on public affairs
SABMiller is expanding its corporate affairs team with the appointment of a new international policy specialist.
Barry Neville, currently energy firm Centrica's public affairs & European policy director, will start with the brewer in October, a SABMiller spokeperson confirmed to just-drinks today (2 August). Neville will take the global role of director of policy, public and industry affairs at SABMiller.
This is an expanded role from the one previously held by Mike Short, who is now the brewer's head of technical stewardship.
Neville will report to the company's corporate affairs director, Catherine May, who was appointed last September. May was also previoulsy at Centrica.
The world’s second largest brewer, SABMiller’s geographic profile provides a strong platform from which to exploit forecast volume growth in emerging markets. This profile analyses the company’s emplo...
A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world’s leading beer companies. The 2012 Global Brewer Analyser Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world...
Beer in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The p...
Global Beer industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- just The Preview - Constellation Brands' Q2 & H1
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours