UK: SABMiller appoints new public policy director
SABMiller is stepping up its focus on public affairs
SABMiller is expanding its corporate affairs team with the appointment of a new international policy specialist.
Barry Neville, currently energy firm Centrica's public affairs & European policy director, will start with the brewer in October, a SABMiller spokeperson confirmed to just-drinks today (2 August). Neville will take the global role of director of policy, public and industry affairs at SABMiller.
This is an expanded role from the one previously held by Mike Short, who is now the brewer's head of technical stewardship.
Neville will report to the company's corporate affairs director, Catherine May, who was appointed last September. May was also previoulsy at Centrica.
Beer in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The p...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research