UK: SABMiller appoints new public policy director
SABMiller is stepping up its focus on public affairs
SABMiller is expanding its corporate affairs team with the appointment of a new international policy specialist.
Barry Neville, currently energy firm Centrica's public affairs & European policy director, will start with the brewer in October, a SABMiller spokeperson confirmed to just-drinks today (2 August). Neville will take the global role of director of policy, public and industry affairs at SABMiller.
This is an expanded role from the one previously held by Mike Short, who is now the brewer's head of technical stewardship.
Neville will report to the company's corporate affairs director, Catherine May, who was appointed last September. May was also previoulsy at Centrica.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts