UK: SABMiller agrees interim dividend payment
SABMiller has followed yesterday's (15 November) first-half results with details of its latest dividend payment.
The UK-based brewer said today that it has agreed a cash interim dividend of US$0.16 per share. The dividend will be payable on 21 December to shareholders registered on the London and Johannesburg registers on 30 November.
The ex-dividend trading dates will be 28 November on the London Stock Exchange and 26 November on the JSE Limited.
As the group reports in US dollars, dividends are declared in US dollars, although payments will be made in South African rand to shareholders on the Johannesburg register, in US dollars to shareholders on the London register with a registered address in the US, and in sterling to all remaining shareholders on the London register.
Earlier this week, SABMiller posted a lift in operating profit for its first half to US$1.69bn from $1.51bn, on the back of increased sales, which were up to $10.78bn from $9.34bn.
SABMiller has signed an agreement to acquire a 99.84% stake in major Ukrainian brewer CJSC Sarmat....
SABMiller has lined up an addition to its mild beer portfolio in India, just-drinks has learned....
SABMiller has announced the appointment of Maria Ramos and Rob Pieterse to the company board as independent non-executive directors....
Increased excise on pre-mixed spirits in Australia is expected to boost beer sales for Foster's and Lion Nathan....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
SABMiller has announced changes to the Grolsch International senior management team....
SABMiller has confirmed plans to launch its premium international beer brand, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, in Russia....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included stories from Beam Global, The UB Group, LVMH, Danone SABMiller and Heineken....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- DS Services lines up ex-Pernod Ricard exec as COO