CHINA: SABMiller acquires 30% of Harbin
The international brewing group, SABMiller, has announced that it has acquired a 29.6% stake in the Chinese brewer, Harbin Brewery Group, from China Enterprise Development Fund (CEDF), formerly the brewer's largest shareholder, for HK$675m (US$87m) in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter