CANADA: SAB strengthens North American goals with Sleeman tie
Sleeman Breweries of Canada has announced that it has signed a five-year deal with South African Breweries, which allows Sleeman to sell, market and distribute SAB's Pilsner Urquell brand in Canada. The agreement could help pave the way for Sleeman and SAB breaking into the US market, as the Canadian has been allowed to sit in on talks SAB are currently having with potential US partners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- just The Preview - Constellation Brands' Q2 & H1
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours