CANADA: SAB strengthens North American goals with Sleeman tie
Sleeman Breweries of Canada has announced that it has signed a five-year deal with South African Breweries, which allows Sleeman to sell, market and distribute SAB's Pilsner Urquell brand in Canada. The agreement could help pave the way for Sleeman and SAB breaking into the US market, as the Canadian has been allowed to sit in on talks SAB are currently having with potential US partners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk