INDIA: SAB India announces first Indian beer launch
South African Breweries India, part of the UK-based SAB Group, has announced the launch of its Three Lions beer in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the first of a portfolio of brands the company plans to launch in India. SAB said that Three Lions, which is aimed primarily at the younger Indian male, has been developed based on research carried out over the past 12 months among India's beer consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman