SOUTH AFRICA: SAB in a froth about label "abuse"
South African Breweries are frothing at the perceived desecration of their Black Label brand by a Cape Town-based T Shirt company and are taking the matter to court. The second largest brewery in the world do not see the humour in the wording used by the Laugh It Off company which has satirised a number of local and international labels since 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video