INDIA: SAB continues acquisition search in India, reports say
SAB, the UK-based beer giant, is reported to be in talks with another Indian brewer over a possible acquisition, following its recent deal to buy Mysore Breweries. The operation at the centre of the latest reports is the Srikakulam brewery, owned by the GMR Group and based in Anehra Pradesh. Mysore is based in Uttar Pradesh.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop