UK: SAB aims at top ten slot for Pilsner Urquell
Pilsner Urquell owner South African Breweries yesterday unveiled the first international advertising campaign for the Czech beer. To be rolled out across markets in Europe and North America it will cost US$10m and is aimed at propelling the brand into one of the world's top ten brews. SAB said it was looking to continue the current brand growth of 30%, which was achieved in both of the last two years. Phil Plowman, marketing director at Pilsner Urquell International, aims to raise beer volumes to over 5m hectolitres from the current 1.1m hectolitres in the next eight years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018