UK: SAB aims at top ten slot for Pilsner Urquell
Pilsner Urquell owner South African Breweries yesterday unveiled the first international advertising campaign for the Czech beer. To be rolled out across markets in Europe and North America it will cost US$10m and is aimed at propelling the brand into one of the world's top ten brews. SAB said it was looking to continue the current brand growth of 30%, which was achieved in both of the last two years. Phil Plowman, marketing director at Pilsner Urquell International, aims to raise beer volumes to over 5m hectolitres from the current 1.1m hectolitres in the next eight years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends