UK: SAB aims at top ten slot for Pilsner Urquell
Pilsner Urquell owner South African Breweries yesterday unveiled the first international advertising campaign for the Czech beer. To be rolled out across markets in Europe and North America it will cost US$10m and is aimed at propelling the brand into one of the world's top ten brews. SAB said it was looking to continue the current brand growth of 30%, which was achieved in both of the last two years. Phil Plowman, marketing director at Pilsner Urquell International, aims to raise beer volumes to over 5m hectolitres from the current 1.1m hectolitres in the next eight years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research