ITALY: S & M control for Campari
Italian spirits group, Campari, has acquired a controlling interest in the Sardinian wine company, Sella & Mosca. Campari paid €68.2m ($59m) for 100% of the spirits group, Zedda Piras, which in turn owns a 67.6% stake in Sella & Mosca. Campari is also taking on €1.8m in debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range