US: Ruvo named as new chairman of Skyy Spirits
Ruvo, who has been with Skyy for ten years, became president and CEO in 2005. He will continue to be CEO alongside his role as chairman.
Current chairman Tony Foglio has stepped down to pursue other interests, the company said.
In addition, the group has appointed Andrea Conzonato to the newly created position of chief operating officer/chief marketing officer.
Conzonato was formerly group marketing director at Gruppo Campari in Milan. Prior to that, he held a variety of positions with Procter and Gamble.
Recent results suggest all spirits companies are feeling the effects of the downturn but some are better equipped for long-term growth than others. Jeremy Cunnington of Euromonitor International asses...
Magners cider owner C&C Group has said that it is not selling its spirits business, following a report by just-drinks this afternoon (2 March)....
Skyy Spirits has expanded its Skyy Vodka Infusions All Natural line to include a pineapple flavour for the US market....
Italian drinks group Campari has said that it has bought 99% of Ukrainian sparkling wine group Odessa for US$18m....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory