US: Rutherford Wine Company appoints sales VP
California's Rutherford Wine Company has announced the appointment of Bruce Held as senior vice president of national sales.
Held has spent more than 20 years with The Robert Mondavi Corporation in key sales capacities, including vice president of sales for the Eastern US, said Rutherford yesterday (3 December).
Rutherford Wine Company is located in Napa Valley and produces Rutherford Ranch (Napa Valley), Scott Family Estate (Arroyo Seco) and Round Hill wines.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK