USA: Rutherford Dust Society Launches Informational Web Site
Representing over 100 growers and vintners of Rutherford, Napa Valley, the Rutherford Dust Society today launched a web site at www.rutherforddust.org . The site provides a virtual tour of the AVA by prominently displaying the appellation map on the home page, which identifies vineyard parcels by owner or company name. Viewers can click on a quadrant for a magnified view of that quadrant. Additionally, the site includes an extensive section on the appellation's history, vineyard and varietal statistics, a summary of Rutherford attributes, and links to member sites "At its heart, the story of Rutherford is about great vineyards and a history that parallels the evolution of Napa Valley. The web site establishes a new medium for us to tell that story in exciting ways," said Erle Martin, Society president, and president of Niebaum-Coppola Estate Winery. The Rutherford Dust Society's mission is to encourage and promote the highest quality standards in grape growing and wine making in the Rutherford Viticultural Area, and to help wine lovers and the wine trade discover Rutherford's unique expression.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends