USA: Rutherford Dust Society Launches Informational Web Site
Representing over 100 growers and vintners of Rutherford, Napa Valley, the Rutherford Dust Society today launched a web site at www.rutherforddust.org . The site provides a virtual tour of the AVA by prominently displaying the appellation map on the home page, which identifies vineyard parcels by owner or company name. Viewers can click on a quadrant for a magnified view of that quadrant. Additionally, the site includes an extensive section on the appellation's history, vineyard and varietal statistics, a summary of Rutherford attributes, and links to member sites "At its heart, the story of Rutherford is about great vineyards and a history that parallels the evolution of Napa Valley. The web site establishes a new medium for us to tell that story in exciting ways," said Erle Martin, Society president, and president of Niebaum-Coppola Estate Winery. The Rutherford Dust Society's mission is to encourage and promote the highest quality standards in grape growing and wine making in the Rutherford Viticultural Area, and to help wine lovers and the wine trade discover Rutherford's unique expression.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select